Peer Review

Feedback I received was to include a cost information session, which I hadn't thought about. I think this could be a beneficial element so visitors could see that it isn't that pricey and they can decide to visit. I also could add a note I visited on the portfolio, like and editor's note about it. I think i could incorporate the cost through a table, by setting it up so that cost and travel info are in one table for the reader to see and compare costs. I will put a table or another image of the gardens there, maybe in a horizontal format so that it adds some contrast.

I got a lot of good feedback. Everyone was pleased with my photos, and asked how they were so high quality. I have an easy to read article and content page, which are both visually appealing. I will make sure all my content page article titles are the same, so that they are not uneven. I will help a friend add her phots into InDesign since I figured out how to keep quality high when entering into the program. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magazine Cover Review