Picture Choosing and InDesign Progress
I have downloaded InDesign on my laptop to begin my project. I happened to insert the tabloid format, then I inserted my waterfall cover photo, but I found that it had been in a lower resolution than I had hoped for. I attempted to fix the problem, but I did not see the file insert button. I struggled so I watched a tutorial. I went through the photos I took and chose the highest quality ones for my project. I want a waterfall photo for my feature article since it is fitting as it is La Paz waterfall gardens. I want a picture of a jungle cat so I chose an ocelot photo because it was high quality and showed the viewer how close they can get to the cats. I did not have the best quality photo of a jaguar, so I decided to incorporate the photo on my table of the content page. I decided to use a path photo, as it seems inviting. I want my readers to feel welcome and invited to visit here. I also decided to include a Toucan photo, since they are in the aviary and I will have a segment on the rescued and donated birds.
For my content page, I will use multiple pictures to correspond with my titles. I will use a volcano photo, a hiking trail photo, a photo of the lush rainforest so that they can see native plant species, and then have a jaguar photo for my Feature article page number. The cover page is already set up with the photo of the rainforest at La Paz, with the article titles added to the cover.

Comments
Post a Comment