Storyboarding

          With the task of storyboarding, I felt the hardest decision was choosing which place I visited in Costa Rica I would focus on; the Arenal Hanging Bridges or La Paz Waterfall Gardens. In the end, I decided to go with La Paz Waterfall Gardens because of their wide range of activities for people to do, so the feature article can be diverse and interesting to read. I decided to include the Arenal hanging bridges within my table of contents though, and I might include a picture I took on the bridges in the content page as well. When going through this process of storyboarding, I felt that the article on filmmaking storyboarding was correct in the fact that I developed my creative and critical thinking skills (O'Brien, 2005). I found myself picturing my goals in my head, then processing them out and planning them on paper. I began to imagine what steps I will take first in the creation of my magazine. The thoughts of what design aspects I want to use helped my develop my feature story ideas as well I will cover the many aspects of La Paz within my portfolio, making it engaging with excellent visuals and easy to read text. With my title placed at the top of my page as James Higgins suggested in "Storyboard your Way to Success", I began processing my thoughts and what makes my concept so unique. The major thing I came up with was that my main focus would be on the environment. I plan to highlight how La Paz has walkways through the cloud and the rainforest there, and their diverse wildlife that visitors can admire. I have a cover photo in mind, which I will attach, but for the other photos, I am choosing to be pretty fluid. I will have photos of the landscape, flora, and fauna shown at the park. Below is my storyboard, and the second picture is the one I plan to use as my cover photo, I based my illustration off of it. The cover photo will show how green that actual photo is, there will be no white on the cover page. The content page may be white with the photos incorporated, I liked how it looked in Southern Living with white accents. I believe I might change some of my content page titles later, but I will not actually write those so it is not a worry of mine.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Magazine Cover Review