Post-Production: Editing
Reviewing my editing process, I believe the class feedback I received was helpful. For my first edit, I included a month and year in the bottom right corner of my cover page. Although a small detail, I believe it adds an element of sophistication, while giving me that true published magazine look. I reviewed my contents page and decided to keep the fun name, "Atlas for Adventure", as it brings diversity and a unique feature to my magazine. On my feature article, I decided to add a small segment on the cost of La Paz at the end, with a small graphic table with the costs for visitors. I added the table through In Design with the Table tool on the top Toolbar. I took the prices from La Paz website, and added them in the table with local, tourist, and included prices including the buffet lunch provided at La Paz. I saved it, and I think it looks very nice. It filled the space that I had left perfectly and provided more in-depth information for the reader in a visually pleasing way. I also added page numbers onto the feature article page and content page, as I had forgotten to.
Comments
Post a Comment